Testimonials

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Cutting Edge


Amadeus Cebolla, Barcelona, 2006

Click HERE to view video in Quicktime.

There are times when I turn a corner in Barcelona, and I sometimes run smack into a revelation.

This day was no exception. What I saw was a man with a cart, not an ordinary cart, but a cart with a big machine for sharpening knives.

Now what makes this person, his job and machine interesting to me is that the last time I saw such a person was when I was a child visiting my grandparents in the Bronx (the Bronx is a county or borough of New York City).

His name is Amadeus Cebolla. He’s been doing his job for almost 4 years now after previously being a restaurant owner of several cafés.

Anyway, he cut me some slack, going that extra mile, allowing me to video him several times and experiencing his cutting edge personality. (Pun intended).

Amadeus is a guy who makes sure you don’t lose your edge.

Good Grief!!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment