Testimonials

Monday, July 03, 2006

The UNHOT Dog


Click HERE to view the video in Flickr.
I returned back to the placa hoping to get more shots of Diego of Brazil. My main objectives were to get a better handle of the wide angle lens, lighting and motion, but, alas, Diego was no where to be seen.

My backup plan, if Diego was a no show, was to practice shooting photos of a running fountain and capture in midstream that ONE drop of water I’ve seen in books and magazines.

But, instead, I had an unexpected visitor … a beautiful POOCH sitting in the fountain’s water. I got a few stills of him and then he left. He had enough.

I had a gut feeling he might return. So, I set my camera, like a true photographer I am, ahem, to video mode and luckily for me, the dog came back.

Smart dog!

Lucky me!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:09 PM

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:19 AM

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    ReplyDelete