Testimonials

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Still Life Continues

It’s was 8 am, on a Saturday, and I was wandering the streets of Barcelona looking for a place to get a nice bocadillo for breakfast. The streets were empty except for me and my camera.

Drat! Café’s that are usually opened during the week were closed. Silly them … I could have been their customer.

Stop!

The day was not lost. On the corner of a certain street was an array of assorted trash, speaking to me. I felt like I was seeing a neat composition of a Van Gogh still life.

Perfect!

So, here’s a rendition of my still life.


Here’s a friends two attempts to take a picture of trash and make it artful.




I don't see the art.

Do you?


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:52 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:58 PM

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete