Testimonials

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The one on the right is normal and the other one is tough sit.

Today I forgo the usual "poetry" I write with my pictures.

If you’ve been reading this blog, I won’t bore you any further with the details, but, for those who don’t know, just suffice it to say, INTERNET PROBLEMS.

And, I am a little pooped.

The photo was taken on la Rambla de Catalunya at a time when major construction was occurring.

Tough sit
Barcelona, 2007

And, my body, mind and soul feel and look like the bench on the left.

Although, the fallen bench appears to have more style and grace than I can muster and deserves a better write-up than what I am presently putting together.

The way I feel, being a “girl” and if I was granted a wish, I could use a mommy or a wife right now.

Sigh! Sigh!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment