Testimonials

Friday, June 08, 2007

Passing Gas

During the cold and bitter months in Barcelona, we use gas tanks called butanos to provide heat in the apartment.

In my post, “Orange alert”, I wrote about Javeed, our butano guy. He sells us the gas.

Javeed
Barcelona,2006

October of 2006, was the first time we met him coming up the street, or down the street, depending which way you were standing.

I took 2 photos. He stopped, smiled and waved.

Great opportunity I thought. Maybe he would let me take his video?

He gave the “go-ahead” nod.


Maybe you can see what I saw from the first time we met.

That is, his warm style and enchanting character.

Am I captivated by him?

You betcha.

Enjoy!!

 People of Interest View Javeed and others in barcalunacy's People of Interest FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment