Testimonials

Sunday, October 08, 2006

After the fall

Ever complain of a bad hair day?

Did that Star of India pimple ever make a head way?

Did you ever wake-up where your tummy left the bed before the rest of your body?

Might these be some examples of what a depressing day might be for you?

Well, sometimes, there comes along someone or something that just makes these or other problems we might have look ridiculous and silly.

This something is an adorable puppy whose “pinned”, but not pinned down.



“Pinned” puppy_1, Barcelona, 2006

“Ouch!!

Now don’t you feel like your life is not that bad after all?

Pinned puppy's story is that he simply jumped off the roof of a building.

How tall was the building?

I don’t know.

But no matter!

You can see the extent of the damage and the amount of surgical work done.

I was very surprised.

Pinned puppy didn’t move because he couldn’t move.

Not only were his movements hampered by the pins but pain medication.

But, again, no matter!

He was a happy puppy.

He wagged his tail and greeted us.

I toyed and toyed with the idea of taking a photo.

Strangely enough, I felt as if I was invading his privacy.

Anyway, I took the above photo and then, hurriedly, I took another one.

As I looked through my viewfinder, I was surprised that the woman petting “pinned” puppy, had a cast on HER arm.


“Pinned” puppy_2, Barcelona, 2006

“hmmm! Did she also ….

Nahhhh!

No matter.

For now, they were two, in one private moment.

We left.

No comments:

Post a Comment