Testimonials

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yours, Artificially

Walking down La Rambla on any day is a treat to behold.

There are many characters, sightseers, and, of course, the flower vendors.

Some days the beautiful flora is over-powering in its scent.



La Rambla, Barcelona, 2006.

No matter. I, like many, welcome it.

Many times you see couples, young and old, stop to look and make purchases.

Should or shouldn’t I get this or that is the tune of the day.

Like this couple.


La Rambla, Barcelona, 2006

Probably:
She said: “Hmm, I hope he gets me a sweet smelling rose."

Probably:
He said: “Gee, I should get her this “felt” daisy? That would last and LAST a long time."

What do you think?

Enjoy!!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:54 AM

    Hai Mister,
    I am the man from Holland.
    I meet you on the orange bicycle on the placa de Catalunya.(you now with the piano and old jazz music).
    I,m very impressed of your fotographs.
    These foto,s are directly placed on the website? or retouched with a programm.
    Sorry for my bad English.
    Your kindly man from holland.
    Gabriël.

    ReplyDelete