Testimonials

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Achieved Opportunity

We missed where to catch bus 92, and had to leg it for 3 blocks where I found a woman sitting on a stanchion with no feet or legs to be seen.

Oh my!

Could this be true? We know the camera doesn't lie, or does it?

 Barcelona, 2008

Were those her feet to the left of her?

My imagination ran riot. There was someone and I was taking notice.

I was swept off my feet and for a moment they felt like clay.

Would she move? Would she notice me?

I kept my feet firmly on the ground and took the shot.

Ah, Joan Colom would be proud.

Disclaimer: The woman was fine. She happened to sit in that angled way that made me smile.

And,

If the shoe was on the other foot, you would have taken a picture, too.

P. S. This photo was not manipulated.

2 comments:

  1. The new blog design is great - but I don't think the best for your photos. Your photography is too bright and positive to fit well with a completely black background! Of course my own blog is black, because I have no idea what other color I could take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeterminacy,

    Thanks so much for your comment.

    I, too, thought the background to austere, so, upon your advice, I've changed it, for now.

    I will write more in the next few days.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete