Testimonials

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Polished!

When I was a kid, I read somewhere that a person could tell someone's social status by their hands.

That long, polished finger nails on a women was a sign that she did not do manual labor,thus, they might be in a higher social class.

Carmen de Mairena,
Barcelona, 2008

Do you agree?

The person in the photo might just answer "of course" or "por supuesto", for HIS name is Carmen de Mairena.

After I took the photo someone had told me s(he) was a well known transvestite from Catalunya, incarcerated 10 times for , during Franco's dictatorship.

But there's more to him/her than what I've written so be sure to Google.




 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.

No comments:

Post a Comment