Testimonials

Monday, June 23, 2008

Curved Liasons

I've been spending the better part of the weekend and today tweaking this blog, so this post is not going to be so creative.

Anyway, the photo was taken at the Maremagnum, a place that I enjoy a lot.

It was a wonderful spring and like clock work, just right after June 15th, the weather has turned warm and humid.

So ... I am sitting here posting, uploading, adjusting, readjusting the blog and dripping in a torrential way with sweat.

Pretty soon I am going to get a glass of cold, refreshing water sin gas.

Am I complaining?

No way. After the disasters in the United States, the floods, fires and all, the earthquakes in China and Greece and the political upheaval in Zimbabwe I figure that life is pretty good.

Bye for now.







2 comments:

  1. I like the moment and the angle from which you took this picture. The geometry is nice. The moment and the story are well told.

    Barcelona has always been a beautiful name in my ears. It's a fascinating city from what I know. Would love to see more pictures and stories you bring about this place.

    Warm greetings from Bandung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eki

    First, let me apologize for not answering your comment promptly.

    I thank you for your looking at the photo.

    Barcelona is better to the eye but a "beautiful name in my ears" is just as pleasing when one is so far away.

    Some day maybe you will find yourself here. The city will await for you.

    I am in the process of posting more diligently again as redoing and modifying the blog took longer than I expected and I am still not finished.

    Regards to you from sunny Spain.

    ReplyDelete