Testimonials

Friday, June 20, 2008

Incognito

Some people delight in working the crowds; others feel more comfortable networking behind the scenes.

Like this lady glugging coca cola. It’s a miracle there’s enough room for a straw because a gnat wouldn’t stand a chance.
Barcelona, 2008

On a personal note, I used to prefer Pepsi over coke so much so that I named my present computer PEPSI.

But, gosh darn it; the taste of Pepsi to me doesn’t taste the same like when I was a kid so I’ve switched over to Coke.

Nevertheless, I am a private person but when it comes to the cola my eyes are wide open.

And, if you understand what I just said, write and let me know ‘cause I don’t know what the heck I wrote.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. close up shot is very appropriate for this scene and moment. very coke or pepsi ... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eki

    I was lucky to get this shot.

    Thank goodness she was so busy sipping that she didn't notice me.

    Hmm ... to this day I don't know which cola she was drinking.

    Hasta luego!

    ReplyDelete