Testimonials

Monday, June 09, 2008

A shadow of the man he is

Bright, sunny days are a dream for taking pictures.

Shadows and light add depth, drama and intrigue to a photo.

In the photo, a qwurky man demonstrates to a group of one the shadows sharp edges and the luscious elongation of his digit.

Barcelona, 2008

For just a moment, he seems to be containing his shadow; protecting it from the brightness of the sun.

While doing so, he shortens the distance between man and the wall by connecting himself to both sides of his shadow.

Enough of the lesson.

No matter!

The bottom line is: you can have all sorts of fun with natural elementals.

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.

4 comments:

  1. Me alegra mucho tu vuelta, tu regreso. Bienvenida al circuito de blogs. Queremos mas de tus maravillosas fotos
    toti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna! I am very happy that you have returned. You, and your posts, have been sorely missed.

    I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. toti!!

    Gracias por tu nota.

    Vuelvo and I am glad that you have enjoyed my photos.

    Keep looking and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indie,

    Thanks for the kind words.

    I had hoped to write a private email to soon.

    So, don't hold your breath, but I will.

    ReplyDelete