Testimonials

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Art_A_Fact

Many people, including yours truly, have been thrilled and gotten chills at seeing New York's Statue of Liberty, Chicago's skyline, Rome's St. Peter's Cathedral, and as a child riding the only ride over and Over and OVER I was ever interested ... Coney Island's Thunderbolt roller coaster .

I still get the same excitement, the same goose pimple feelings when I see this building with its winged arches, numerous construction cranes dancing over the building's roof and its Las Vegas, Gaudi like flamboyance.

I can't give you a better hint than what I wrote and if you guessed la Sagrada Familia give yourself a 6 pointed gold star.

Sagrada Familia
Barcelona, 2008

The picture here was taken from the opposite side of the pond from where I took another photo in a post called A Placid Laze.

I haven't seen any pictures taken from this location but, that is not to say there have been none.

I hope you see its beauty, feel what I feel and experience a breath-taking appreciation of true art.

Alas, just my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment