Testimonials

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

barçalunacy trying to look important

For the first time folks, you've seen it here.

A self-portrait of me, luna, (well at least half) of barçalunacy.

barçalunacy trying to look importantAlign Center

the luna behind barçalunacy, 2009


I've never considered myself all that interesting as a subject for myself or others to photograph.

But!

In my attempt, and "let me be very clear", to achieve society's grandiose of self, I have decided to unveil myself and become part of the id human race.

 Travels Beyond Barcelona View barcalunacy's Travels beyond Barcelona FLCKR photoset.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:56 AM

    PARECE SER QUE MIS COMETNARIOS NO TE LLEGAN
    TE HE FELICITADO POARQUE ATRAPAS EL ALMA DEL RETRATADO CON GRAN MAESTRIA...A MI ME IMPRESIONAN ESTOS RETRATOS QUE TU HACES
    MUY PERO MUY BUENOS
    TOTI

    ReplyDelete
  2. toti

    Mira .. no sey que paso con sus commentarios.

    Lo siento.

    Una pregunta en ingles:

    Are these drawings you have done?

    I have enjoyed looking at them very much.

    We will stay in touch, okay?

    Hasta luego,

    Luna

    ReplyDelete