Testimonials

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sixteen Years Without Moving a Muscle

He was grayed hair, smartly dressed and had an appealing face.

I saw him looking out the window shielding the sun from his eyes with his one hand.

But he looked worried and sad.

Who was he waiting for or was he watching someone who had just left?

Had he received some terrible news?

I watched for what seemed like a long time and the old man had not moved as if he were in shock.

I didn’t know what to do. So I took a photo hoping to catch his attention.

He didn’t react.

I moved in closer, took another photo and he didn’t even flinch.

I was surprised, concerned and worried.

Sixteen Years Without Moving a Muscle

Sixteen Years Without Moving A Muscle

I was now so close to the window he would have to be blind not to see me.

His eyes appeared glazed. He was transfixed in this position as if he were made of wax.

So, I took another picture, hoping that the sound of the camera and the sight of ME,taking photos like a MAD Woman, would alert him to my presence,

And then,

Oh, my,

You wouldn’t believe,

I was stunned,

He was a figure from the Wax Museum!

Here’s egg in my face.

 People of Interest View barcalunacy's People of Interest FLCKR photoset.




 People of Interest View this photo and others I've worked on in barcalunacy's Photos Retouched (Redux) FLCKR photoset.


No comments:

Post a Comment