Testimonials

Monday, June 08, 2009

Forward to the past

It's not a working farm today but it in its time I believe the owners were very important people.

On their property, they also had a huge white steeple church and a school house.

But, what was impressive from the road was the large RED wheel and the sound of forceful, flowing water.

Forward to the past

Forward to the past, 2009

Wonderfully inviting.

I normally try to take photographs with people in my photos, but this day, people were not important.

Notewell: my photo has one of those mysterious "dust spots" that comes and goes.

I could have photoshopped it, but I believe that the mysterious spot does not alter the beauty of the photo.

What do you think?

But the truth is that I am feeling very lazy.

 Travels Beyond Barcelona View barcalunacy's Travels beyond Barcelona FLCKR photoset.

4 comments:

  1. this almost doesnt look real thanks to the waterfall and the red water wheel. fantastic photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. misomaniac

    Thanks for stopping by and giving such a wonderful comment.

    I read your post on "Casablanca" and I almost fell off the chair.

    So very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très belle photo, belle couleur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. foto-rolero54,

    Thank you so much for your comment and appreciating my photo!

    ReplyDelete