Testimonials

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Sisters ... More than a Kid Picture

Okay, okay.

Today I speak solely in depth about the photo.

A few weeks ago, I shot a series of shots in a RAW format.

I was so curious about the RAW format and I wanted to see for myself what was so great about it.

Well ... as I went through my series of shots, a few were dark and disappointment set in.

But, out of curiosity, I went ahead with the photo and opened it in Adobe RAW image and boy was I super surprised.

There was this shot, the very one you see.

Sisters

Sisters, 2009

And I was about to discard it!

Oh, heck ... it had a lot of noise but the noise seemed to give the photo an old age feel.

The colors were as you see them.

I used the level feature, a bit of cloning, exposure and curve features but ever so slightly.

I was excited with the results and I've decided to shoot RAW images especially for portraits.

I hope you like it and,

Feel free to let me know what you think.

Anyone and Everyone!!!!

 Travels Beyond Barcelona View barcalunacy's Travels beyond Barcelona FLCKR photoset.

No comments:

Post a Comment