Testimonials

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Neighbors give new residents the green light

On my way home, passing the plaça de Sant Miguel, I saw these odd pigeons of green, pecking, eating and drinking with the local pigeons.

They were mellow, interacting quite well with one another and the local residents. Ah, made me think for a moment how wonderful if humans could learn to do the same. But, I digress.


plaça de Sant Miguel
Barcelona, 2006

Now, I am not an expert on birds, pigeons or any other flying rat. I take the avian flu quite seriously, you know.

But upon closer inspection, it seemed to me that my little, green subjects were either parrots or a giant-sized canaries.

Now, if you’re interested and want to let me know what they are, don’t hurry to inform me.

I just liked their bright color in a gray neighborhood.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment