Testimonials

Monday, January 08, 2007

A Tunnel that begins with the Light

Today I had the opportunity to visit the barrio of Sarrià.

Walking through the town’s center toward la avenida de Diagonal, I saw a winding path that led to maybe something wonderful. I could only guess.


A tunnel, a curve and a fantasy
barrio de Sarrià, Barcelona, 2007

Sometimes you feel everything is coming to an end but when I looked at this situation I was startled to find there was absolutely no handwriting on the wall.

To me the path seemed like a magnetic mystery. I wanted to walk to the end but I felt the power of my fantasy holding me back.

Meanwhile, I lingered awhile waiting for some people to walk by to give the photo dimension and scale.

However, after looking at my photos, I felt that even one person overwhelmed the beauty of the path, its light and curve.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

2 comments:

  1. LUNA, ESE TUNEL ES EL QUE VEN LOS QUE MUEREN? AL FINAL DE ESE TUNEL ESTA EL PARAISO O EL INFIERNO, O SIMPLEMENTE
    UN BAR DE TAPAS?
    SIGO DISFRUTANDO DE TUS FOTOGRAFIAS
    SON EXCELENTES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias for the wonderful comments you made.

    The path could be anyplace one might like it to be but a tapa bar is right up my alley!!

    Toti, post more pictures if you can.

    Luna

    ReplyDelete