Testimonials

Monday, January 22, 2007

Reflections of a Topsy-turvy Day

Sometimes life itself is hard enough. But, did you ever wonder if reflections had feelings, what would they be?

Like you, your reflection might get tired, frustrated and confused.

Now, take these four couples, 8 people if we were to do the math or are they 2 couples and 4 people or are they 7 if you count the one figure in half as one.

If you’re confused, what must your reflection feel like? A little topsy-turvy I would wonder.

Now, if you think I am supposed to make sense of what I wrote or you worry that you don’t understand anything of what you’ve read, have no fear.

But, if I take the ONE and ONLY original photo I took you might get an idea of what I am saying and why this photo was taken.

Original Photo
Vincons, Gran de Gràcia
Barcelona, 2006


Horizontal Photo
Vincons, Gran de Gràcia
Barcelona, 2006


Vertical Photo
Vincons, Gran de Gràcia
Barcelona, 2006

You see, I saw no matter how I turned the photo, each photo was similar to one another.

Now, how I could translate what I observed into my regular life, I thought.

Well, one thing that came to my mind, was no matter how we changed the outside, even slightly, “we are who and what we are” in the inside and the earlier some of us understood this, especially women, the better we might feel about ourselves. No?

If what I’ve said applies to YOU, don’t worry, maybe I write this as a memo to myself, too.

I know what I’ve said might be a wild, interpretive leap but how do I learn to ask questions if I don’t look?

Will YOU be looking?


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

2 comments:

  1. LUNA
    ME GUSTO MUCHO LA FOTO REFLEJADA
    SE VE MUCHA INQUIETUD TUYA EN
    LA BUSQUEDA DE TEMAS INTERESANTES
    UN SALUDO TRANSOCEANICO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toti,

    Thank you for the generous comments you have made about my pictures and stories

    and

    the time you take to visit my blog

    and the encouragement that spurs me to continue.

    Thank you again and again

    ReplyDelete