Testimonials

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Power siesta taken to the next level

He was resting there so peaceful, like a child you might say, that I decided to leave him be and go visit one of my favorite places, the Mare Magnum.

Seven hours later, coming back from the Magnum, he was still there, snoring away.


Powered, power siesta
Mare Magnum Pier, Barcelona, 2006

So what you do? I couldn’t resist.

I took only 4 shots to the dismay of some pesky tourists who felt I was invading this man’s privacy.

Privacy! I was invading his space as much as they were except I was carrying a camera and using it.

Public places are not PRIVATE!

Anyway, the MAN didn’t care and how rude of me it would’ve been to awaken him from a power siesta that would have made any Spaniard proud.

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment