Testimonials

Sunday, August 03, 2008

27°C/82°F

While the temperature might not be high, the humidity is and my clothes, face and hair can certainly attest to that.

Anyway, I am again posting The Unhot Dog, reminiscent of the "old" days when the soothing sounds of the fountains were heard, and where birds (and plenty of them) were quenching their thirst.

Original post: 07/03/2006

Click HERE to view the video in Quicktime.

I returned back to the plaça hoping to get more shots of Diego of Brazil. My main objectives were to get a better handle of the wide angle lens, lighting and motion, but, alas, Diego was no where to be seen.

My backup plan, if Diego was a no show, was to practice shooting photos of a running fountain and capture in midstream that ONE drop of water I’ve seen in books and magazines.

But, instead, I had an unexpected visitor … a beautiful POOCH sitting in the fountain’s water. I got a few stills of him and then he left. He had enough.

I had a gut feeling he might return.
So ... I set my camera, like a true photographer I am, ahem, to video mode and luckily for me, he came back.

Smart dog!

Lucky me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Luna,
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my yesterday's post. To answer your question, HORNY CLINIC is not a medical in stitution, but a fashion/apparel store trademark.

    By the way, this is a nice and candid capture to describe the summer heat Barcelona is currently experiencing. That dog really looks cute, trying to cool himself off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eki

    Dogs are smarter than people. No?

    I re read your post and understood.

    Thanks for the reply.

    Will be checking your site as time permits.

    Luna

    ReplyDelete