Testimonials

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cool Calcium Consumption

Calcium is an important vitamin that everyone needs especially women, my doctors have said.

So, for me, it was nice to see that this young girl had taken her doctor's advice.

DSC_4161_4

Barcelona, 2008

With every slurpy, slippery lick, I felt Vitamins A, all the B's, C, D surge through her body.

It was time for me to take my medicine, too.

So, I galloped like a graceful hippo, to Tomo II, a local ice cream joint, and I had my creamy, swirly, cool chocolate amargo (bitter).

 Tomo II, 2008

I felt so much better.

Hey, if you happen to visit Barcelona, I recommend this ice cream place. It's at the plaça Sant Miguel.

Now I will enjoy a break from la festa major de Gràcia, 2008, and eat a healthful scoop of refreshing medicine and be healthy, just like she is.
 la festa Gràcia, 2008View barcalunacy's la festa Gràcia, 2008 FLCKR photoset.

2 comments:

  1. Luna, algn dia tu tienes que venir a buenos aires a tomar helados...no los hay mejores..tan solo pueden ser iguales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 PM

    A LA RBL.DEL POBE NOU,PSG DEL TRIUNFO,NOM OFICIAL,I TROBARAS UNA GELATERIA INCREIBLE,"EL TIO CHE",ELS SEUS GELATS BONISSIIIIMS I ARTESENALS.TAMBE I TROBARAS UN BARRI INCREIBLE.QUE CONSTI QUE NOSALTRES NO I TENIM RES A VEURE AMB LA GELATERIA. JUGANT AMB BCN.......

    ReplyDelete