Testimonials

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ice-Cycle

Chocolate!

Chocolate cake, chocolate candy and better yet chocolate ice cream, I like a whole lot.

The best I’ve tasted is at a place called Tomo II, here in Barcelona, where I wrote a post previously.

However, a blogger pal, Toti Spinelli of Argentina challenges my fact finding find of the best chocolate ice cream saying that I must come to Argentina for they have the best.,

Barcelona, 2008

Well, maybe, perhaps, and perchance I will get to South America, and see for myself.

What restaurant, café or fast food place can you go into and not gain weight?

None!

What restaurant, café or fast food place can you go into and weigh less?

The Caruba in Rius y Taulet.

Their café descafenado (decaf coffee) con leche aparte (with milk on the side) and pan tomaquet (tomato bread) are delicious, scrumptious and guaranteed to bring you back to the Caruba.

1 comment: