Testimonials

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Camouflaged, Shrouded and Sealed

The adjuntament of Catalunya has provided for participants of la Festa, Gràcia, 2008, hidden places where they can make in peace and house with no fear of vandalism their goons, goblins, aliens and who knows what else.

Sh! Don’t tell a soul. I found ONE!

DSC_3022_festa

plaça Rius y Taulet, 2008

Yes! They caught me coming around the corner with my trigger finger ready to take aim and shoot.

They were to fast for me.

They began putting a clear plastic wrap around the monster.

I could almost guess what it was but they stealthily and frantically began to hermetically seal the fiend, as you can clearly see in the picture.

Yep. They were fast, but they couldn't fool me.

I know a crouching tiger when I see one.

P.S. The festa will be held on August 15th to the 21st in the vila de Gràcia.

2 comments:

  1. This is really a nice capture - catching them in action almost unguarded ... BTW, what's the festival about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eki,

    Thanks for looking ... various neighborhoods decorate their streets and a contest is held to see who is the best in creativity, etc.

    ReplyDelete