Testimonials

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Barcelona at its Finest

I share with you a post called "Tranquility".

These pictures were taken with a Dimage Z1 and I've saturated a few of the photos.

Original post: 06/27/06

Here’s Barcelona at its finest.

What better way then to spend a day in bed at the park.


plaça de Gal.la Placidia, 2006

Or eat a meal in peace.

plaça de Gal.la Placidia, 2006

Or to hide behind the flowers, away from ME?


plaça de Gal.la Placidia, 2006

Wondering what the day will bring.


plaça de Gal.la Placidia, 2006
The envy of all women, to be adorned by a sea of beauty.
plaça de Gal.la Placidia, 2006
Even the city revels in its own reflection.


plaça de Gal.la Placidia, 2006

But as for me, I walk in the shadows of light, looking for YOU!


plaça de Gal.la Placidia, 2006



 plaça de Gal.la Placidia View barcalunacy's plaça de Gal.la Placidia FLCKR photoset.

2 comments:

  1. I love the first four photos. It's wonderful to be idle, doing nothing in particular, and enjoy the wonderful things going on around you ... It's quintessential summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments on the photos.

    The wonderful thing about photography is the diversity of the people I meet.

    I learn alot.

    ReplyDelete