Testimonials

Monday, August 04, 2008

Crapper Unscripted!

Where is the one place where if you want to be alone, read, write, cry and do whatever?

Like you, maybe, I would choose the bathroom.

It is a more confined, cloistered, comfortable and PRIVATE place.

Not like the damaged, defective, dusty and dry toilets, you see here.

 
Crapper Unscripted
Barcelona, 2008

More importantly what do I write that would please you and me and make this photo worthwhile?

I could speak about the sublime beauty of the purity of line bringing within the realm of discourse the substructure of critical thinking.

Or, about the internal dynamic of the biomorphic forms verging on codifying the exploration of montage elements.

No. I won't bore you with technical terms of minilism.

Why did I eventually shoot this photo?

Simple. Because I turned the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment