Testimonials

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sit and Park

On the perimeter of the street, out side Placa Cataluna, I've been curious about a statue. I like the way it's tucked neatly inside the wall. Almost as if it's playing "hide and seek".


I've been playing a game, too ... trying to guess the sculptor's name to a piece of their art.

But as I entered the park, I see this fellow.

Good grief! Wasn't he taking "making a wish" to the extreme?

Tossing coins would have been a lot easier.

You can't take a horse to water, but how about to a suitcase?

Some people just never learn.

And a footnote: whatever happened to the days of matched luggage? Gone with the white gloves, I guess.

P.S. Thank goodness this article is not being graded.

1 comment:

  1. I have just discovered your Photoblog. The last pictures are very ingenious: sometimes the life is this way. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete